Saturday, August 15, 2015

Before The Sun

I believe in coffee, because the sweetness and bitterness is honesty.
I believe in friendship even though it was always nonsense.
I believe in love, as I believe in the arts and humanities.
I always believed in you but no more than I trust myself.

I dont care about freedom, because I am freer than freedom.
I wish for a justice even though I know will never exist.
I gave up on the morning dew, because I missed the warmth of the sun.
I'm going to run over time not to meet destiny, but look for what is supposed to be.

I haven't got a home, dont have a title and I dont have what you have.
I am not as fortunate as they are of the class of wealthy offspring.
but I enjoyed every second in poverty and life without ever respected.
I wasn't as poor as the material that I have and I learned for the rich soul.

Friends and loved ones only when they need each other. Then, what is the meaning of friendship?

Maybe I'm depressed, but more than that I observe you. How to live life, friendship, communicating, keeping promises, respect and humility.
We have to learn about all of it. learning again, learning to be human.

before the sun
panduhidayat_09.08.2015